You Are Only Inches Away From “The You” You Want To Be.
How Does A Body Wrap Work?
The body wrap works directly on the cellulite through the use of special formulated European creams and lotions that go into the cells, pushing the toxins and cellulite out into the blood. These are flushed out of the blood and excreted via the kidneys.
What Can I Do To Prepare The Body For Wraps?
There are several important things that can be done in the week before the Body Wrap that improve its’ effectiveness:
- Drink lots of pure water to help clean the blood. This enables the blood to pick up more cellulite and toxins.
- Reduce as much as possible your intake of toxins, This would include such tings as pop, chips, french-fries, fried foods in general, all forms of tobacco products, coffee, regular (not herbal) tea, alcohol, over the counter medications, and anything that would be classified as junk food or that are toxic to you.
- Eat more raw fruits and vegetables at your meals and for snacks. In general, you want to increase the fiber content of your diet.
- You should consider a colon cleanse. This could be done by using a kit designed specifically for that purpose or through the use of colonic treatments. If the colon is not working properly, detoxification will be more difficult.
- Start a regular program of exercise that you like doing. This helps to get the blood moving and this speeds up its cleansing. Aerobic exercise is best. It is also a good idea to find a ‘workout partner’, so you can help keep each other on track.
- Establish clear goals for your program that are reachable for you. If you do not have clear goals, you won’t be as committed to the process.
What Do I wear During The Body Wrap?
The wraps work best when the plastic can be applied directly to the skin. So clients should wear as little as they can feel comfortable wearing. Remember too, that whatever you wear will get stained, so wear something that washes easily.
Should I Eat or Drink Before The Wrap?
If you have a history of needing to eat to avoid being light headed or dizzy then a light snack (e.g. and apple) is permissible. What must be avoided is having too much to eat or drink which might necessitate a trip to the bathroom after the wrap has been applied. It is not possible to use the washroom once the wrap has been applied.
Do Lost Inches Return?
It has been our experience that the lost inches will stay off as long as you continue on with the program you have already agreed to and started. In is important to remember that the body wrap is only 1 part of the program.
You must also have:
- a good diet and
- a consistent exercise program.
That is why we strongly suggest you set up your exercise program with a friend or personal trainer, so that you can receiver both support and motivation as you work towards your pre-established goal.
What Will The Body Wrap So To My Skin?
Generally clients find that their skin is both smoother and tighter after the body wrap. Clients who have already lost weight and have lose skin or have skin that has become saggy over the years can use the body wraps to help tighten thing up. Body wraps will also reduce the size and colour of stretch marks.
What Do I Do After The Body Wrap?
Just continue of with the program that you have already agreed upon before the first wrap. Remember what your goal is and keep striving for it.
How Many Wraps Will I Need?
That depends on several things, such as how many inches you wish to lose, how well you stick to your program, how loose your skin is, etc. Normally, you would have 1 or 2 wraps a week until you reach your goal.
Benefits And Advantages To You
- Noticeable difference in one visit.
- Works on all women
- Treats unsightly cellulite
- NO pills or shots
- Not a water loss
- 100% safe and effective
- Skin feels tighter, cleaner & silky soft
- Great maintenance program
- Best of all, A Slimmer And Trimmer Looking You In Just Over 1 Hour.
10 Principles of Healthy Living
- Drink Pure Water Every Day.
- Breathe Deeply.
- Sleep Peaceful.
- Eat Nutritiously
- Enjoy Activity.
- Give And Receive Love.
- Be Forgiving.
- Practice Gratitude
- Develop Acceptance.
- Develop A Relationship With God.
You Were Meant To Be Beautiful!
What Do The Body Wraps Cost?
All body wrap sessions include Lypossage, steam sauna, iMRS (PEMF therapy) and a double layer body wrap. Because of the Lypossage component(lypossage is a combination of a number of massage techniques), the body wraps can be paid for by any health benefit plan that covers massage therapy. It is truly a full body massage.
Body Wraps – For One Session with HST $85.00
– for 2 Sessions with HST $80.00 each
– for 4 Sessions with HST $75.00 each
– for 6 or more Sessions with HST $70.00
(All Body Wrap Sessions include Sauna, Lypossage and MRS 2000 Treatment)
If you have any questions about these rates please do not hesitate to ask me.
Book Your Appointment (519) 884-9174
Brian Sklar, RMT, BTh, BES, BEd
“I have been working in the area of massage therapy and related modalities since 1992. The lonSpa treatments are the fastest way I have found to get toxins out without causing a healing crisis.”
Diane Sklar, CCH, CEC.
“I have been involved with colon therapy and cleansing since 1995. I see the lonSpa Treatments as an excellent way to compliment the colon cleansing that I do and make the toxic removal more complete.”